Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Baltimore news and the Baltimore post. (Baltimore, Md.) 1934-1936
Baltimore, Md. (1934-1936)
The Baltimore news and the Baltimore post. : (Baltimore, Md.) 1934-1936
- Alternative Titles:
Baltimore news and the post
Baltimore news the Baltimore post
- Place of publication:
- Baltimore, Md.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Evening News Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 124, no. 120 (Mar. 26, 1934)-v. 128, no. 58 (Jan. 11, 1936).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Baltimore (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 124, no. 120 (Mar. 26, 1934).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 126, no. 48 (Dec. 31, 1934).
- Published as: Baltimore news the Baltimore post, Nov. 14, 1935-Jan. 11, 1936.
- sn 83016642
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information