Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American farmer : rural economy, internal improvements, news, prices current. volume (Baltimore, Md.) 1819-1834
Baltimore, Md. (1819-1834)
American farmer : rural economy, internal improvements, news, prices current. volume : (Baltimore, Md.) 1819-1834
- Place of publication:
- Baltimore, Md.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John S. Skinner
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 2, 1819)-v. 15, no. 52 (Mar. 7, 1834).
- Baltimore (Md.)--Newspapers.
- "O fortunatos nimium sua si bona norint 'Agricolas' ... Virg."
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms International (American periodicals series, 1800-1850), and on microfilm and microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.; also available online.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American newspapers
- Editors: John S. Skinner, 1819-1830; Gideon B. Smith, 1830-<1831>.
- Subtitle varies.
- Title from caption.
- sn 83016645
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information