Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly pelican. (New Orleans, La.) 1886-1889
New Orleans, La. (1886-1889)
The Weekly pelican. : (New Orleans, La.) 1886-1889
- Place of publication:
- New Orleans, La.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pelican Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 4, 1886)-v. 3, no. 52 (Nov. 23, 1889).
- African American newspapers--Louisiana.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Louisiana--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Louisiana--New Orleans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204311
- New Orleans (La.)--Newspapers.
- "A Republican journal abreast of the times."
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- sn 83016655
View complete holdings information