Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Morning advocate. (Baton Rouge, La.) 1925-1992
Baton Rouge, La. (1925-1992)
Morning advocate. : (Baton Rouge, La.) 1925-1992
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Baton Rouge, La.
- Geographic coverage:
East Baton Rouge,
| View more titles from this:
- Capital City Press
- Dates of publication:
-67th year, no. 167 (Jan. 12, 1992).
Began July 14, 1925.
Oct. 1, 1939-Jan. 12, 1992
- Baton Rouge (La.)--Newspapers.
- East Baton Rouge Parish (La.)--Newspapers.
- Louisiana--Baton Rouge.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205202
- Louisiana--East Baton Rouge Parish.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220276
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (July 19, 1925).
- Saturday issues have their own numbering; issue for Feb. 2, 1991 misnumbered 66th yr., no. 215, but constitutes 1st yr., no. 1.
- sn 83016701
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information