Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Iberville gazette. volume (Plaquemine, La.) 1852-1858
Plaquemine, La. (1852-1858)
The Iberville gazette. volume : (Plaquemine, La.) 1852-1858
- Place of publication:
- Plaquemine, La.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- P.E. Jennings
- Dates of publication:
Began with Apr. 3, 1852 issue; ceased with Feb. 20, 1858 issue.
- Plaquemine (La.)--Newspapers.
- "A Journal for the Parishes of Iberville and West Baton Rouge ..."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 19 (Aug. 7, 1852).
- Editors: Balch & Jennings, <1852>.
- In English; some notices in French.
- sn 83016703
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information