Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Iberville ambassador. (Plaquemine, La.) 1837-1838
Plaquemine, La. (1837-1838)
The Iberville ambassador. : (Plaquemine, La.) 1837-1838
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Plaquemine, La.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Austin Woodworth
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 29, 1837 issue? Ceased in 1838.
- Iberville Parish (La.)--Newspapers.
- Louisiana--Iberville Parish.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216222
- Plaquemine (La.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Aug. 26, 1837).
- In English and French.
- Published with an additional masthead in French: L'ambassadeur d'Iberville <Aug. 26, 1837>.
- sn 83016704
View complete holdings information