Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mississippi advertiser. (Aberdeen) 1842-1848
Mississippi advertiser. : (Aberdeen) 1842-1848
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.E. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1848.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 5, 1842)- ; new ser., v. 1, no. 1 (May 4, 1844)-
- Aberdeen (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Issue for <May 4, 1844> called also: whole no. <105>
- J.M. Stewart became co-publisher May 1844, at which time a new numbering series started.
- Latest issue consulted: New ser., v. 3, no. 47 (Apr. 14, 1847).
- sn 83016731
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information