Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly independent. (Aberdeen, Miss) 1848-1853
Aberdeen, Miss (1848-1853)
The weekly independent. : (Aberdeen, Miss) 1848-1853
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Aberdeen, Miss
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Marschalk
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Dec. 1853.
Vol. 3, no. 42 (Jan. 8, 1848)-
- Aberdeen (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Editors: Giles M. Hillyer, <1849-1850>; Dewitt C. Greenwood, <Dec. 21, 1850-Dec. 18, 1852>; Vesey & Peebles, <Jan. 8, 1853-Dec. 10, 1853>
- Issues for <Dec. 21, 1850-Dec. 10, 1853> called also: whole no. <347-502>
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 34 (Dec. 10, 1853).
- Publishers: Giles M. Hillyer, <1849-1850>; Dewitt C. Greenwood, <Dec. 21, 1850-Dec. 18, 1852>; Vesey & Peebles, <Jan. 8, 1853-Dec. 10, 1853>
- sn 83016735
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information