Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southron. (Jackson, Miss.) 1840-1850
Jackson, Miss. (1840-1850)
The Southron. : (Jackson, Miss.) 1840-1850
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jackson, Miss.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B. Albertson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 10, no. 46 (Nov. 15, 1850).
Began with Dec. 24, 1840 issue.
- Hinds County (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Jackson (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Dec. 31, 1840).
- Published semiweekly, <July 20, 1841>; triweekly, <Sept. 7, 1844, Feb. 2-7, 1850> during sessions of the legislature.
- Sometimes published as: Tri-weekly southron, and: Semi-weekly southron.
- sn 83016795
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information