Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Saint Paul dispatch. (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1885-1984
Saint Paul, Minn. (1885-1984)
Saint Paul dispatch. : (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1885-1984
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Saint Paul, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 286 (Feb. 2, 1885)-v. 66, no. 310 (Sept. 12, 1934) ; 66th year, no. 311 (Sept. 13, 1934)-117th year, no. 212 (Dec. 28, 1984).
- Daily (except Sat., Sun.>
Sept. 5, 1977-Dec. 28, 1984
- Minnesota--Saint Paul.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212130
- Saint Paul (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Merged with: St. Paul pioneer press (Saint Paul, Minn. : 1909), to form: St. Paul pioneer press dispatch (Saint Paul, Minn. : A.M. ed.), and: St. Paul pioneer press dispatch (Saint Paul, Minn. : P.M. ed.).
- Semiweekly ed.: Farmers' twice a week dispatch, Feb. 4, 1913-Nov. 11, 1913.
- Suspended with Dec. 17, 1957, issue due to strike; resumed with Feb. 4, 1958, issue.
- Title varies slightly.
- Weekly eds. : St. Paul weekly dispatch, Feb. 2, 1885-Oct. 1, 1903, and: Farmer's weekly dispatch and St. Paul weekly dispatch, Oct. 8, 1903-Aug. 31, 1905, and: Farmers' weekly dispatch, Sept. 7, 1905-Jan. 30, 1913, and Farmers' dispatch, Nov. 14, 1913-Aug. 26, 1926.
- sn 83016851
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information