Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The advocate & register. (Vicksburg, Miss.) 1831-1833
Vicksburg, Miss. (1831-1833)
The advocate & register. : (Vicksburg, Miss.) 1831-1833
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Vicksburg, Miss.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M. Shannon & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1833.
Vol. 3, no. 3 (Sept. 30, 1831)- = whole no. 107-
- Mississippi--Warren County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218302
- Vicksburg (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Warren County (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from UMI.
- Editor: Wm. Mills.
- Issues for Sept. 30, 1831-<July 24, 1833> called also: whole no. 107-<202>
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 83016935
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information