Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Liberty advocate. (Liberty, Miss.) 1835-1866
Liberty, Miss. (1835-1866)
Liberty advocate. : (Liberty, Miss.) 1835-1866
- Place of publication:
- Liberty, Miss.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.J. Graves
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1835; ceased with Dec. 22, 1866 issue.
- Liberty (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 8 (Jan. 24, 1837).
- Editors: James J. Graves, <Jan. 24, 1837-Jan. 6, 1838>; Graves & Smiley, <Jan. 20, 1838-Sept. 8, 1838>; James M. Smiley, <Sept. 29, 1838-Oct. 22, 1840>; Ham. McKnight, <May 13, 1841-Mar. 12, 1842>; Augustus W. Forsythe & Thomas M. Kincade, <Apr. 2, 1842-<Jan. 17, 1843>; Hamilton McKnight, -July 15, 1843; H. McKnight and J.F. Lowry, July 22, 1843-
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 31, no. 44 (Dec. 22, 1866).
- sn 83016942
View complete holdings information