Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Worcester County courier. (Fitchburg [Mass.]) 1834-1836
Fitchburg [Mass.] (1834-1836)
Worcester County courier. : (Fitchburg [Mass.]) 1834-1836
- Place of publication:
- Fitchburg [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. & R.C. Torrey
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 52 (June 28, 1836).
Began in May 1834.
- "Whig." Cf. Garfield, J.F.D. Sketch of journalism in Fitchburg, Mass.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (July 15, 1834).
- Editors: W. & R.C. Torrey, <1834>.
- Published on Tuesday morning.
- Publisher: George D. Farwell, <June 28, 1836>.
- sn 83020255
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information