Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston news-letter. (Boston [Mass.]) 1704-1726
Boston [Mass.] (1704-1726)
The Boston news-letter. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1704-1726
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B. Green
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Apr. 17-24, 1704)-no. 1196 (Dec. 22-29, 1726).
July 10, 1721-1726
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microopaque and microfilm by Readex Microprint Corp.
- At head of title: N.E., 1704-1707; New=England, 1707-1726.
- Due to old style dating, Jan. 1-Mar. 25, 1711-1716 dated as the previous year. (E.g., Jan.-Mar. 1712 dated 1711).
- First continuously published newspaper in America.
- Suspended May 1709-Jan. 1, 1710.
- sn 83020400
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information