Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston weekly news-letter. (Boston [Mass.]) 1730-1757
Boston [Mass.] (1730-1757)
The Boston weekly news-letter. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1730-1757
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B. Green
- Dates of publication:
No. 1397 (Oct. 29-Nov. 5, 1730)-no. 2877 (Aug. 25, 1757).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "It is now advisable to add the said numb. 200 [i.e. Weekly news-letter (Boston, Mass.)] to the former 1196 [i.e. Boston news-letter (1704)] which makes 1396 ... and now go on."
- Also issued on microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- At head of title: New-England.
- sn 83020402
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information