Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Blakeley sun, and Alabama advertiser. (Blakeley, A.T. [Alabama Territory]) 1818-1819
Blakeley, A.T. [Alabama Territory] (1818-1819)
The Blakeley sun, and Alabama advertiser. : (Blakeley, A.T. [Alabama Territory]) 1818-1819
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Blakeley, A.T. [Alabama Territory]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.F. Mott
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1819.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 12, 1818)-
- Semiweekly (except weekly in summer months)
- Baldwin County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Blakeley (Ala. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Blakeley (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Fort Blakely (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 48 (June 1, 1819).
- sn 83020423
View complete holdings information