Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Newburyport herald and country gazette. ([Newburyport, Mass.]) 1797-1803
[Newburyport, Mass.] (1797-1803)
The Newburyport herald and country gazette. : ([Newburyport, Mass.]) 1797-1803
- Place of publication:
- [Newburyport, Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Barrett & March
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 31, 1797)-v. 6, no. 91 (Mar. 1, 1803).
- Essex County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205527
- Newburyport (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: Political gazette, and: Impartial herald (Newburyport, Mass.).
- Issued on microfilm by Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- sn 83020433
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information