Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Essex journal, or, The Massachusetts and New-Hampshire general advertiser, &c. (Newbury-port, Mass.) 1775-1775
Newbury-port, Mass. (1775-1775)
The Essex journal, or, The Massachusetts and New-Hampshire general advertiser, &c. : (Newbury-port, Mass.) 1775-1775
- Alternative Titles:
Essex journal, or, The Massachusetts and New Hamsphire general advertiser, & c
Massachusetts and New-Hampshire general advertiser, & c
- Place of publication:
- Newbury-port, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E. Lunt & H.W. Tinges
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 79 (June 30, 1775)-v. 2, no. 82 (July 28, 1775).
- Essex County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205527
- Newburyport (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Printers: E. Lunt and H.W. Tinges, 1775; John Mycall and H.W. Tinges, 1775.
- sn 83020450
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information