Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Essex journal. (Newbury-port [Mass.]) 1776-1777
Newbury-port [Mass.] (1776-1777)
The Essex journal. : (Newbury-port [Mass.]) 1776-1777
- Place of publication:
- Newbury-port [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Mycall
- Dates of publication:
No. 154 (Dec. 11, 1776)-no. 163 (Feb. 13, 1777).
- Essex County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205527
- Newburyport (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 83020454
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information