Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Essex gazette. (Salem [Mass.]) 1768-1775
Salem [Mass.] (1768-1775)
The Essex gazette. : (Salem [Mass.]) 1768-1775
- Place of publication:
- Salem [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Hall
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 2, 1768)-v. 7, no. 353 (Apr. 25-May 2, 1775).
- Essex County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Salem (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microform by Readex Microprint Corp. ; and on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service. ; Microfilming Corp. of America, Birth of America Series.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Vol. 1, no. 1 preceded by a prospectus dated July 5, 1768.
- sn 83020480
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information