Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Independent chronicle and the universal advertiser. (Boston, Mass.) 1776-1801
Boston, Mass. (1776-1801)
The Independent chronicle and the universal advertiser. : (Boston, Mass.) 1776-1801
- Alternative Titles:
Supplement to the Boston chronicle
Supplement to the Boston independent chronicle
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Powars & Willis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 9, no. 429 (Nov. 7, 1776)-v. 33, no. 2162 (Dec. 14-17, 1801).
Aug 19, 1793-1801
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service; Readex; and New York Public Library Photographic Service.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 13, no. 593 (Jan. 6, 1780).
- Imprint varies: printed by N. Willis, 1779-1783; printed by T. Adams and J. Nourse, 1784-1789; printed and published by T. Adams, 1790-1793; published by T. Adams & I. Larkin, printers, 1793-1797; printed & published by T. Adams, 1797-1799; printed by E. Rhoades for the proprietor (J. White), 1799-1800; printed by A. Adams & E. Rhoades, 1800-1801.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 13, no. 644 (Dec. 28, 1780).
- Masthead ornament: Mounted soldier with sword drawn and banner reading "Independence."
- sn 83020484
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information