Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American gazette, or, the Constitutional journal. (Salem, Mass.) 1776-1776
Salem, Mass. (1776-1776)
The American gazette, or, the Constitutional journal. : (Salem, Mass.) 1776-1776
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Salem, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Rogers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 18, 1776)-v. 1, no. 7 (July 30, 1776).
- Essex County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205527
- Salem (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also avialable on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- June 12, 1776 issue is an unnumbered extraordinary ed.
- sn 83020494
View complete holdings information