Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The repertory. (Boston [Mass.]) 1813-1827
Boston [Mass.] (1813-1827)
The repertory. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1813-1827
- Alternative Titles:
Boston daily advertiser and repertory
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.W. Clapp & H. Biglow
- Dates of publication:
-v. 18, no. 21 (May 24, 1827).
Began in Mar. 1813.
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp., New Canaan, Conn., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Between May 30, 1814-Nov. 18, 1814, The Repertory, issued as a tri-weekly, appeared every weekday. Subscribers had the choice of receiving it either on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, or Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Daily ed.: Boston daily advertiser (Boston, Mass. : 1813).
- Description based on: Vol. 10, no. 1 (June 1, 1813).
- Free trade and Freeman rights, <1814>; Federal, 1822.
- Issued without masthead, <May, 30, 1815>; title on column heading: Boston daily advertiser and repertory.
- Issued without masthead, Mar. 16-May 29, 1813; title on column heading: Daily advertiser and repertory.
- Publishers: Nathan Hale, Apr. 9, 1814-Dec. 30, 1815.
- sn 83020527
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information