Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Essex register. (Salem, Mass.) 1807-1840
Salem, Mass. (1807-1840)
Essex register. : (Salem, Mass.) 1807-1840
- Place of publication:
- Salem, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H. Pool, W. Palfray & S.C. Blydon
- Dates of publication:
New ser., no. 1 (July 23, 1807)-no. 151 (Dec. 31, 1808) = Whole no. 749-901 ; v. 9, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1809)-v. 40, no. 105 (Dec. 31, 1840).
- Essex County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205527
- Salem (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Motto: "Here shall the people's rights maintain, Unaw'd by influence, and unbrib'd by gain; Here patriot truth its glorious precepts draw, Pledg'd to religion, liberty and law."
- Publisher varies: Palfray & Chapman, <May 9, 1836>-
- sn 83020533
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information