Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bristol gazette. (Fairhaven, Mass.) 1812-1813
Fairhaven, Mass. (1812-1813)
Bristol gazette. : (Fairhaven, Mass.) 1812-1813
- Place of publication:
- Fairhaven, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph Gleason, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 31, 1812 issue; ceased with July 10, 1813 issue.
- "Pledged to religion, liberty and law."
- Continues numbering of New-Bedford gazette (1811).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 43 (Aug. 7, 1812).
- Published on Friday.
- Publisher: Paul Taber, Feb. 13-July 10, 1813.
- References: Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 359.
- sn 83020670
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information