Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hampden Federalist. (Springfield, Mass.) 1812-1819
Springfield, Mass. (1812-1819)
Hampden Federalist. : (Springfield, Mass.) 1812-1819
- Place of publication:
- Springfield, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas Dickman
- Dates of publication:
-v. 14, no. 18 (Apr. 21, 1819).
Began with v. 7, no. 31 (July 30, 1812).
- Hampden County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Hampden County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204934
- Springfield (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Federal Republican."
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 32 (Aug. 6, 1812).
- Motto: "What I know to be true, that I will declare:--and what I feel it to be my duty to represent, that I will have the boldness to publish."
- Vol. 7, no. 32 (Aug. 6, 1812)-v. 14, no. 18 (Apr. 21, 1819) also called also 344-694.
- sn 83020693
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information