Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Woburn journal. (Woburn, Mass.) 1873-1913
Woburn, Mass. (1873-1913)
Woburn journal. : (Woburn, Mass.) 1873-1913
- Place of publication:
- Woburn, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.L. Parker
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 23, no. 1 (Sept. 20, 1873)-v. 64, no. 201 (Aug. 29, 1913).
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
Jan. 1-Aug. 29, 1913
- Available on microfilm from Graphic Microfilm of New England.
- Editor: J.L. Parker, 1873-Apr. 10, 1880.
- Independent, <1873-1876>.
- Proprietors: J.L. Parker, 1873-Apr. 10, 1880; French & Andrews, Apr. 16-Aug. 6, 1880; George A. Hobbs, Aug. 13, 1880-Oct. 18, 1912; George H. Newcomb, Oct. 25-Dec. 27, 1912.
- sn 83020799
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information