Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston evening-post, and the general advertiser. (Boston, Mass.) 1781-1784
Boston, Mass. (1781-1784)
The Boston evening-post, and the general advertiser. : (Boston, Mass.) 1781-1784
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.E. Powars
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 20, 1781)-v. 3, no. 116 (Jan. 10, 1784).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "The posts come tiring on; and not a man of them brings other news than they have learned of me, Shakespeare."
- Also issued on microopaque by Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 83020809
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information