Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American herald and the Worcester recorder. (Worcester, Mass.) 1788-1789
Worcester, Mass. (1788-1789)
The American herald and the Worcester recorder. : (Worcester, Mass.) 1788-1789
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.E. Powars
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 368 (Aug. 21, 1788)-v. 8, no. 424 (Oct. 8, 1789).
- Massachusetts--Worcester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218226
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Worcester County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S., Amer. newspapers
- sn 83020812
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information