Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Argus. (Boston, Mass.) 1791-1793
Boston, Mass. (1791-1793)
The Argus. : (Boston, Mass.) 1791-1793
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Howel
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 36 (July 22, 1791)-v. 7, no. 47 (Aug. 30, 1791) ; Sept. 2, 1791-June 28, 1793?
Apr. 12-June 28, 1793
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Latest issue consulted: (June 28, 1793).
- No volume numbering after Sept. 2, 1791.
- sn 83020824
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information