Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Moral and political telegraphe ; or, Brookfield advertiser. (Brookfield, Mass.) 1795-1796
Brookfield, Mass. (1795-1796)
The Moral and political telegraphe ; or, Brookfield advertiser. : (Brookfield, Mass.) 1795-1796
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Brookfield, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.H. Waldo
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 31 (May 6, 1795)-v. 2, no. 98 (Aug. 17, 1796).
- Brookfield (Mass. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Worcester County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Utile Miscere Dulci, Primum Mobile Nobis-- To raise the Genius and to mend the heart--Pope."
- Also issued on microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Continues numbering of: Worcester County intelligencer, or, Brookfield advertiser.
- Vol. 1, no. 46 (Aug. 19, 1795) numbered v. 1, no. 49; v. 2, no. 64 (Dec. 23, 1795) numbered v. 2, no. 67; v. 2, no. 92 (July 6, 1796) numbered v. 2, no. 91.
- sn 83020857
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information