Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbian detector. (Boston, Mass.) 1808-1809
Boston, Mass. (1808-1809)
The Columbian detector. : (Boston, Mass.) 1808-1809
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 18, 1808)-v. 1, no. 42 (May 19, 1809).
Feb. 14-May 19, 1809
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Prospectuses issued Nov. 7 and 9, 1808.
- Two final issues dated May 19, 1809 and numbered v. 1, no. 41 and v. 1, no. 42 respectively.
- sn 83020871
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information