Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Berkshire star. (Stockbridge, Mass.) 1815-1828
Stockbridge, Mass. (1815-1828)
Berkshire star. : (Stockbridge, Mass.) 1815-1828
- Place of publication:
- Stockbridge, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.H. Ashley
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1828.
Vol. 26, whole no. 1352 (Nov. 30, 1815)-
- Berkshire County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Berkshire County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206663
- Stockbridge (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Formed by union of: Berkshire reporter (Pittsfield, Mass.), and: Berkshire herald (Stockbridge, Mass.).
- Propectus issued Nov. 6, 1815.
- Publisher: Charles Webster, May 13, 1819-<Dec. 28, 1820>.
- Vol. 27, no. 1 (Dec. 7, 1815)-v. 36, no. 29 (June 9, 1825) also called whole no. 1353-1849.
- sn 83020889
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information