Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Berkshire County eagle. (Pittsfield, Mass.) 1853-1953
Pittsfield, Mass. (1853-1953)
Berkshire County eagle. : (Pittsfield, Mass.) 1853-1953
- Place of publication:
- Pittsfield, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Otis F.R. Waite
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 24, no. 23 (Jan. 7, 1853)-v. 164, no. 26 (June 24, 1953).
- Berkshire County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Berkshire County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206663
- Pittsfield (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Berkshire evening eagle, 1892-1953.
- Issued also as the Wednesday ed. of the Berkshire evening eagle, May 11, 1892-June 24, 1953.
- Vol. 31, no. 1 (July 28, 1859)-(Dec. 14, 1865) called also whole no. 1561-1893.
- sn 83020894
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information