Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The monitor. (Washington, Ga.) 1800-1815
Washington, Ga. (1800-1815)
The monitor. : (Washington, Ga.) 1800-1815
- Place of publication:
- Washington, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Hillhouse
- Dates of publication:
-v. 14, no. 724 (Jan. 6, 1815).
Began in 1800?
- Washington (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Wilkes County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Women in the printing and publishing trades.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 61 (Apr. 24, 1802).
- Publisher: D.P. Hillhouse, <Mar. 7, 1812>-Jan. 6, 1815.
- sn 83020902
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information