Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Acton patriot. (South Acton, Mass.) 1874-188?
South Acton, Mass. (1874-188?)
Acton patriot. : (South Acton, Mass.) 1874-188?
- Place of publication:
- South Acton, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [M.C. Easterbrook & Co.]
- Dates of publication:
- " ... devoted to the local news of Acton, Stow, Littleton, Boxboro, Westford, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Lincoln and Sudbury ..."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 46 (July 13, 1876).
- Editor: M.C. Easterbrook, <1875>.
- July 13, 1876 issue contains illustrations of insect-eating birds.
- Published from the same office: Concord freeman (1875), <1875->; Maynard journal, <1876->.
- Publisher's name recorded in Rowell & Co.'s Amer. newspaper direct., 1875.
- sn 83020906
View complete holdings information