Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lake Superior news and journal. (Marquette, Mich.) 1862-1864
Marquette, Mich. (1862-1864)
Lake Superior news and journal. : (Marquette, Mich.) 1862-1864
- Alternative Titles:
Lake Superior news & journal
- Place of publication:
- Marquette, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dan. H. Ball
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with July 13, 1864 issue.
Vol. 3, no. 5 (Aug. 15, 1862)- = whole no. 109-
- Marquette (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Marquette County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo.
- Editors: D.H. Ball, A. Campbell, <1863>.
- Formed by the union of: Lake Superior news (Marquette, Mich.), and: Lake Superior journal (Sault Sainte Marie, Mich.).
- sn 83020944
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information