Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston daily advertiser. ([Boston, Mass.]) 1813-1831
[Boston, Mass.] (1813-1831)
Boston daily advertiser. : ([Boston, Mass.]) 1813-1831
- Alternative Titles:
Boston daily advertiser and repertory
Daily advertiser and repertory
- Place of publication:
- [Boston, Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. W. Clapp
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 3, 1813)-v. 40, no. 10,647 (Dec. 31, 1831).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp., and on microfilm from Graphic Microfilm of New England, Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, and Readex Microprint Corp.
- Merged with: Boston patriot & mercantile advertiser; to form: Boston daily advertiser & patriot.
- Publisher: N. Hale, 1814-1831.
- Triweekly eds.: Repertory (Boston, Mass. : 1813), Mar. 4, 1813-May 24, 1827, and: Boston advertiser (Boston, Mass. : 1827), May 26, 1827-1831.
- Vol. 3, no. 1 (Sept. 1, 1813)-v. 36, no. 217 (Mar. 3, 1824) called also whole no. 156-6057.
- sn 83020953
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information