Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Worcester evening gazette. (Worcester, Mass.) 1866-1907
Worcester, Mass. (1866-1907)
Worcester evening gazette. : (Worcester, Mass.) 1866-1907
- Alternative Titles:
Evening Worcester gazette
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.B. Bartholomew & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 23, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1866)-v. 64, no. 2 (Jan. 2, 1907).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Worcester" appears above masthead ornament, 1866-Oct. 5, 1867.
- Editors: G. Foss, Jan. 1-<June 30>, 1866; T. Cook, 1867; C. Thomas, 1868-1869; C. Doe, July 1, 1869-1896.
- Publishers: Chas. H. Doe & Chas. H. Woodwell, May 3, 1869-June 30, 1871; Chas. H. Doe & Co., July 1, 1871-Oct. 2, 1891.
- Two editions daily.
- Weekly ed.: Aegis and gazette, 1866-1896.
- sn 83020968
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information