Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wasp. (Worcester, Mass.) 1842-1842
Worcester, Mass. (1842-1842)
The Wasp. : (Worcester, Mass.) 1842-1842
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began and ceased in 1842.
- "Democratic" campaign paper.
- Description based on: No. 5 (Oct. 1, 1842).
- Editor: J. Whiting, <Oct. 1-Nov. 5, 1842>.
- Printers: Church & Fiske.
- Published at the office of: Worcester palladium (1840).
- sn 83021042
View complete holdings information