Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American Celt, and adopted citizen. (Boston [Mass.]) 1851-1852
Boston [Mass.] (1851-1852)
The American Celt, and adopted citizen. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1851-1852
- Alternative Titles:
American Celt, adopted citizen
Celt, and citizen
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T.D. McGee
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in May 1852.
Vol. 2, no. 1(Jan. 4, 1851)-
- Autonomy and independence movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01736040
- Ireland--History--Autonomy and independence movements--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978933
- " ... devoted to the information and naturalization of the Irish in America," <1852>.
- "And" appears in title ornament.
- Editors: T.D. McGee, 1851-1852; J.E. McGee, <1852>.
- Paged continuously within volume.
- Proprietor: Thomas Sweeney.
- sn 83021053
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information