Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American sentinel. (Boston [Mass.]) 1849-1851
Boston [Mass.] (1849-1851)
American sentinel. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1849-1851
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ben. Perley Poore
- Dates of publication:
Ceased May 3, 1851.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 29, 1849)-
- "Based upon the Picnic," [i.e., Perley's Sunday pic-nic of news, religious intelligence, the arts and sciences, literature, &c., at home and abroad (non-extant?)]. Cf. Boston weekly bee, Dec. 15, 1849.
- Editor: B.P. Poore, <1850-1851>.
- Issues dated Feb. 23 and Mar. 2, 1850, and numbered Vol. 1, no. 10, are identical in content.
- Vol. 1, no. 2 also dated Dec. 29, 1849.
- Vol. 2, no. 5 dated on p. : "For the week ending Jan. 25, 1851," dated on p. : Jan. 18, 1851.
- sn 83021092
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information