Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Westfield newsletter. (Westfield, Mass.) 1841-1874
Westfield, Mass. (1841-1874)
Westfield newsletter. : (Westfield, Mass.) 1841-1874
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Westfield, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Elijah Porter
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in July 1874.
Vol. 1, no. 25 (Aug. 18, 1841)-
- Westfield (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: E. Porter, 1841-1846; S.H. Davis, 1847-1848; E. Porter, 1849-1851; Sherman Adams, 1871-1874.
- Printer: Elijah Porter, 1841-1846.
- Publishers: E. Porter, 1841-1846; E. Porter & S. Davis, 1847-1848; E. Porter & P.L. Buell, Sept. 1851-Aug. 1852; Porter, Buell & Co., Aug. 1852-1854; Porter & Buell, 1854-1855; P.L. Buell & H.N. Carter, 1855-1856; P.L. Buell, 1856-1871; S. Adams, 1871-1874.
- Title varies slightly.
- Vol. 2, no. 3 (Mar. 18, 1842)-v. 33, no. 53 (Feb. 13, 1874) called also whole no. 55-1717.
- sn 83021102
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information