Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Plebeian. volume (Kingston, Ulster County [N.Y.]) 1803-1815
Kingston, Ulster County [N.Y.] (1803-1815)
Plebeian. volume : (Kingston, Ulster County [N.Y.]) 1803-1815
- Place of publication:
- Kingston, Ulster County [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Buel & I. Mitchell
- Dates of publication:
-v. 13, no. 631 (July 25, 1815).
Began June 29, 1803?
- Kingston (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Kingston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208819
- New York (State)--Ulster County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207948
- Ulster County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from American Antiquarian Society.
- Anti-Federalist. Cf. Schoonmaker, M. Hist. of Kingston.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 6, 1803).
- Imprint varies: Jesse Buel, <1805>-1813; Daniel MacDuffee, for the Proprietor, 1813-1814; John Tappen, 1814-1815.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 12, no. 627 (June 27, 1815).
- sn 83021107
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information