Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The phenix. (Bristol, R.I.) 1837-1840
Bristol, R.I. (1837-1840)
The phenix. : (Bristol, R.I.) 1837-1840
- Place of publication:
- Bristol, R.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.H.S. Bayley
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 52 (Sept. 5, 1840).
Began in 1837.
- Bristol (R.I. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Rhode Island--Bristol (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01332118
- Also issued in microform from Bell & Howell, Micro-photo division.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 16 (Dec. 30, 1837).
- Vol. 2, no. 1 (Sept. 15, 1838)-v. 3, no. 52 (Sept. 5, 1840) called also whole no. 53-whole no. 15 [i.e. 156].
- sn 83021111
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information