Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pennsylvania packet, and daily advertiser. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1784-1790
Philadelphia, Pa. (1784-1790)
The Pennsylvania packet, and daily advertiser. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1784-1790
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Dunlap and D.C. Claypoole
- Dates of publication:
No. 1755 (Sept. 21, 1784)-no. 3719 (Dec. 31, 1790).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from the Readex Microprint Corp. and the Historical Society of Pa.
- Entire issue no. 2690 (Sept. 19, 1787)--devoted to printing the newly drawn Constitution of the United States.
- First daily newspaper published in America.
- sn 83021129
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information