Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American signal. (Boston [Mass.]) 184?-18??
Boston [Mass.] (184?-18??)
American signal. : (Boston [Mass.]) 184?-18??
- Alternative Titles:
Signal & torchlight
Weekly signal; and torch-light of American labor
<July 29, 1848>
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.E. Farwell & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily ed.: American signal and torch light of American labor (non-extant?).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 44 (July 1, 1848).
- Editor: C.W. Denison, <1848>.
- Formed by the union of: Weekly signal (non-extant?), and: Torch light of American labor (non-extant?).
- Title appears within logo.
- sn 83021131
View complete holdings information