Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Star spangled banner. (Boston [Mass.]) 1846-1857
Boston [Mass.] (1846-1857)
Star spangled banner. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1846-1857
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Jones
- Dates of publication:
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Spangled" appears in title ornament, Mar. 22, 1851-1857.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 45 (July 31, 1847).
- sn 83021157
View complete holdings information