Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The times. volume (Charleston [S.C.]) 1801-1821
Charleston [S.C.] (1801-1821)
The times. volume : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1801-1821
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Cox & Sheppard
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1821?
Vol. 1, no. 137 (Mar. 16, 1801)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Also issued in triweekly edition with the same title.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Microphoto Division.
- Publishers: Thomas Campbell Cox, <June 1, 1809-Apr. 6, 1814>; Skrine & Duke, <Feb. 21, 1815-Feb. 28, 1818>; John C. Duke, <May 5, 1818-Jan. 6, 1820>; S.H. Skinner, <May 23, 1820>.
- sn 83021165
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information