Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Independent chronicle & Boston patriot. (Boston [Mass.]) 1817-1840
Boston [Mass.] (1817-1840)
Independent chronicle & Boston patriot. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1817-1840
- Alternative Titles:
Boston patriot & daily chronicle
Independent chronicle and Boston patriot
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ballard & Wright
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 49, no. 3769 (June 4, 1817)-v. 77, no. 6166 (May 23, 1840).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "For the Country" appears in under the masthead until Sept. 27, 1817.
- Also issued on microprint by Readex Microprint Corp. and on microfilm by Graphic Microfilm.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Daily eds.: Independent chronicle & Boston patriot (Boston, Mass. : Daily), 1817, and: Boston patriot & daily chronicle, 1817-1819, and: Boston patriot & daily mercantile advertiser, 1819-1825, and: Boston patriot & mercantile advertiser, 1825-1831, and: Boston daily advertiser & patriot, 1832-1835, and: Boston daily advertiser (Boston, Mass. : 1836), 1836-1840.
- Merged with: Boston commercial gazette (Boston, Mass. : Semiweekly), and: Columbian centinel (Boston, Mass. : 1804), and: New-England palladium (Boston, Mass. : 1840), to form: Boston semi-weekly advertiser.
- Published by Ballard & Co., 1829-1831; Nathan Hale, 1832-1840.
- sn 83021192
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information